發新話題
打印

[電動槍] 資本主義極致化之代表Arcturus Centaur B AEG (Rex AKB15)

資本主義極致化之代表Arcturus Centaur B AEG (Rex AKB15)

因為我有些國外朋友也對這把槍很感興趣,所以這篇特別以中英文撰寫開箱文,不過畢竟英文不是我的母語,若有用字遣詞文法上不正確的地方,請不吝指教呀!

如果你是堅持原汁原味的AK,很抱歉,這把槍你可能看了會覺的噁心;但如果你能接受新潮拉風的AK,就絕對不能錯過這把Arcturus的Centaur B AEG!
If you persist the classical AK, sorry, you may feel disgusting reading this article; but if you can accept the new fashion AK, you definitely cannot miss this “Arcturus Centaur B AEG”!

這把AEG真槍的型號為Rex AKB15,Arex d.o.o. ŠENTJERNEJ為位於義大利旁邊的斯洛維尼亞共和國的槍廠 (http://www.arex.si/ / https://www.rexfirearms.com/),主要生產其Rex Zero 1手槍,而此AKB15最早是他們在2015年年底於YouTube釋出的樣槍影片,市場才知道有這把槍的存在。當時的影片可以看到槍的上槍身及前護木都還沒有表面處理,為原型槍,不過因為槍的本體內部機構仍為AK47,應為既有的槍,其它AKB15為Arex所設計的外觀件,故已經可以進行射擊。
The real firearm model name of this replica is Rex AKB15, Arex d.o.o. ŠENTJERNEJ (http://www.arex.si/ / https://www.rexfirearms.com/) is the armory located in Slovenija aside Italy. They are famous as Rex Zero 1 pistol. This AKB15 was initially released as the prototype during the end of 2015 on YouTube, it was initially revealed to the market during that time. From the video, you may see there was no coating on the upper receiver and handguard, it was the prototype. However, the internal mechanism was still an AK47 which is an existing rifle, the rest of the components of AKB15 were the external parts, therefore, it was able to be fired.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otFGSQap674

直到去年2017年的美國Shot Show,Arex於展場上正式發表AKB15:
在YouTube的影片很長,而AKB15只有其中短短的幾分鐘:
Until Shot Show 2017 in Las Vegas last year, Arex officially introduce the AKB15 in the exhibition:
Since it is an long video, but there is only few minutes about AKB15, so I cut the AKB15 introduction part in below link. I only cut the video without adding or reproducing, if it is not proper, please let me know, then I will drop my video. You could still watch the original video on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/ujkz0GO5nQ0?t=2m30s

其實酷友在去年2017年的8月就有一則po文讓大家嘗鮮了一下:
Actually, there was one post during Aug., 2017 last year regarding the AKB15:
http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/v ... amp;highlight=akb15

不過這把玩具槍並非以真槍的型號命名,我想應該是沒有拿原廠授權,所以也尊重一下原廠沒有用一模一樣的型號,而是以「Centaur 半人馬座的「B」型槍款做為玩具槍的型號。而Arcturus大角星不只是推出此款B型槍款,還有「A」M4系的槍款及PDW短版緊緻型的槍款,在香港W*C也都有販售。不過因為M4真的是太多已經冷感了,所以還是這把Centaur B非常特別能吸引玩家的注意。然而管它原廠因為沒有授權要叫什麼B呀、C呀、D的,眼尖的玩家(包含小弟我),一看到香港W*C在FB PO出來的新槍訊息,我一看就知道是AKB15!
This replica was not named as the same as the real firearm, I believe it was supposed to be not having the license so they respected the armory that did not use the same model name, but used “Centaur B” as the replica model name. However, Arcturus does not only launch this B type rifle but also the “A” type M4 series models and PDW short compact rifle, W*C Hong Kong also sells these models. But there are just too many M4’s on the market, you can hardly have strong passion to it, so this Centaur B is very specially and can attract players’ attention. No matter the reason that the manufacturer does not have the license so naming it B, C or D…, sharp-eyed players (including me), once seeing the new gun announcement released by W*G Hong Kong, we knew it was “AKB15”!

Arcturus是個新的品牌,雖然找不到Arcturus的網站,但香港W*C有完整的規格說明,這也是為什麼我能比較放心在還沒摸過看過這把槍就在網路上下訂的原因,因為他們提供非常充足的諸元資訊,而且非常吸引人!
Arcturus is a new brand, though you cannot find Arcturus’ website, you may still find the complete specification on W*G Hong Kong website. That was why I am willing to purchase the gun on禁用字 without touching it in advance. Because they provide very detail information and it attracts players a lot!

諸元:
槍身:上槍身鋁合金CNC陽極處理 / 下槍身鋼沖壓QPQ處理 (滲氮處理使金屬部件變硬和增加了耐腐蝕性)
外管:鋁合金陽極處理
護木/軌道:鋁合金陽極處理
槍機拉柄:全鋼車銑
準星照門:ABUS折疊彈跳式準星照門組 / 尼龍加纖塑料
射選鈕:鋼
彈匣釋放鈕:鋼材QPQ處理
彈匣:1個可調供彈數靜音彈匣 (30發擬真容量及130發中容量模式可調) / 1個320發高容量滾輪發條式彈匣
握把:尼龍加纖強化塑料
槍托:ACR托 / 尼龍加纖強化塑料
齒輪箱:三代齒輪箱 / 鋅合金壓鑄
電閘:微型電閘
齒輪:粉末冶金鋼齒
軸承:8mm滾珠培林
馬達:19,000轉
活塞:尼龍加纖強化塑料 / 全鋼齒
氣鋼:銅
尾頂桿:POM+鋼
快拆彈簧:有 / 基本
彈簧壓力釋放:有
內管:PCP等級極精密全鋼製QPQ處理內管
內管長度:430mm
內管內徑:6.01mm (+0.01mm)
槍口初速:380-400FPS (116-122m/s)以0.2g BB
槍口初速誤差:+/-2FPS (0.6m/s)
循環射速:12 (以9.6V電池)
可否使用鋰聚電池:是
包裝內含:槍、彈匣x2、說明書
Specifications:
Receiver: Upper Receiver AL CNC Anodized / Lower Receiver Steel Stamping with QPQ Processed
Outer Barrel: AL CNC Anodized
Handguard / Rail: AL CNC Anodized
Charge Handle: Full Steel Machined
Sights: ABUS Folding Back-up Sights / Nylon Polymer
Selector: Steel
Mag Catch: Steel with QPQ Processed
Magazine: 1 x Variable-Cap Silent Dmag Magazine (30-Round Real-Cap & 130-Round Mid-Cap Mode Switchable) / 1 x 320-Round High-Cap Wheel Magazine
Grip: Nylon Fiber Reinforced Polymer
Stock: ACR Stock / Nylon Fiber Reinforced Polymer
Hop-up Chamber: Metal Hop-up
Gearbox: Ver.3 / Zinc Die-Casting
Switch: Micro Switch
Gear Set Material: Steel Powder Metallurgy
Bushing: 8mm Bearing
Motor: 19000RPM
Piston: Nylon Fiber Reinforced Polymer / Full Steel Teeth
Cylinder: Copper Machined
Spring Guide: POM + Steel
Quick Spring Release: Yes / Basic
Spring Tension Release: Spring Tension Release
Inner Barrel: PCP Grade Extreme Precision Full Steel Inner Barrel with QPQ Processed
Inner Barrel Length: 430mm
Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.01mm (+0.01mm)
Muzzle Velocity Range: 380-400FPS w/ 0.2g BB
Muzzle Velocity Dif.: '+-2FPS
ROF: 12 (9.6V Battery)
Lipo Ready: Yes
Package Includes: Gun, Magazines x2, Manual

鋁合金CNC陽極處理一體式上槍身、鋼沖壓QPQ處理下槍身、一個靜音可調裝彈量、一個高容量彈匣、尼龍加纖強化塑料的握把、槍托、ABUS折疊彈跳式準星照門組、全鋼齒活塞、8mm滾珠培林軸承三代齒輪箱含快拆尾頂桿、PCP等級極精密全鋼製QPQ處理內管,這樣的規格不到三百塊美金,也就是不到一萬台幣,拜託!這種東西哪裡找呀?!即便平常不玩AK,不敗真的對不起自己好嗎?
Aluminum CNC anodized one-piece upper receiver, stamping steel QPQ coating lower receiver, one capacity adjustable silent mag. and one high-cap mag., nylon fiber reinforced polymer pistol grip, stock, ABUS folding back-up sights, full steel teeth piston, 8mm bearing ver.3 gearbox including QD spring guide, PCP grade precision full steel QPQ coating inner barrel. It costs less than 300 USD which is less than 10,000 TWD for such specifications, come on! Where you can find a rifle like this? Even I did not play AK, I would be sorry to myself if I did not buy it!

好啦,又讓各位看倌看我囉說這麼多了,趕快來開箱吧!
OK, sorry for having you read my long article, let’s open the box!

收到的時候外箱還算完整,不過被貼滿「驗關重封」的膠帶,上面附一些海關查驗的標籤及商業發票、EMS送貨標籤及單據等。為了這把槍,還要特別跑海關去解釋,收件時又要付關稅和貨物加值稅(中華民國萬萬稅!)。短短的香港到台灣,就花了好一陣子才收到貨。希望哪天台灣有經銷可以直接在台灣買得到,不然從國外買槍寄回來真的是挺麻煩的。
It was intact when I received the package, but the carton was labeled “RESEALED AFTER CUSTOMS CLEARANCE” with Customs inspection label and commercial invoice, EMS shipping label and documents. In order to get this rifle, I specially went to the Customs to explain and paid for the import tax and VAT. For such short distance from Hong Kong to Taiwan, it took me a while to get this rifle back. Hope there is one day any Taiwanese shop also sell this rifle so that players can directly buy in Taiwan, it was just too much trouble to purchase guns from foreign countries.
DSC_0326 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr _20180413_224406 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

外箱
簡簡單單的牛皮紙外箱,正面為ARCTURUS商標,其標語為Dedicated for Collections,翻譯為「致力於收藏品」,意思是這個品牌日後的產品導向嗎?
Box
Simple kraft paper box, there is ARCTURUS trade mark on the front, their slogan is “Dedicated for Collections”, does that mean their product positioning?
DSC00211 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr DSC00212 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

左側警語
含警語、回收標誌、CE認證,然後是原產地Made In China。
Left Side Warning
Including warning, recycle icon, CE certificate and then the country of origin “Made in China”.
DSC00213 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
右側原廠產品標簽及經銷商的條碼標籤。
There are product label and distributor barcode on the right side.
DSC00214 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

開箱
將將~包裝內含槍一把、一個靜音彈匣、一個高容量彈匣、ABUS折疊彈跳式準星照門組含一個六角扳手裝在夾鏈袋內、一支塑膠通槍條(因為這把槍沒有附AK槍管底下的通槍條)、一張說明書、三個乾燥劑,以高密度泡棉保護固定。
Opening
Check it out! There are one rifle, one silent mag., one high-cap mag., ABUS folding back-up sights including one Allen key packed in a PE bag, one plastic cleaning rod (There is no cleaning rod under the barrel), one instruction manual, and three packs of desiccant. The rifle and accessories are protected by high density sponge.
DSC00215 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

說明書
簡簡單單的說明書,只有射選、安裝電池、彈匣安裝BB彈、釋放彈簧、HOP-UP的調整及使用安全的說明。
Instruction Manual
Simple instruction manual, there are selector lever, fire selection, battery installation, safety warning, loading the high cap magazine, gearbox spring tension release and hop-up system & adjustment.
DSC00216 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00217 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

ABUS折疊彈跳式準星照門組
質感及模線皆做得不錯,我猜應該是A貨吧,只是沒用PTS的包裝罷了。
個人沒有很喜歡ABUS的折疊彈跳式準星照門組,因為要用非常大力壓才打得開,並沒有很方便;反倒是ICS有一款是往前推的CXP彈跳式準星照門組還滿好用的。
ABUS Folding Back-up Sight Set
The quality and injection tooling 禁用字 are fine, I guess it is “A class” product, only without PTS packaging.
I personally do not like the ABUS folding back-up sights very much, because you need to press hardly to deploy, it is not very convenient; however, ICS has a push-to-deploy CXP flip-up sight, I think it is pretty good design.
DSC00218 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

彈匣
附一個靜音彈匣及高容量彈匣。彈匣左側上方有7.62x39的擬真字模,不過下方的商標處則是空白一塊,A貨無誤呀!XD
Magazine
There are one silent mag. and one high cap. mag. An 7.62x39 realistic marking is on the upper on the left side, but the trade mark area is blank, it is indeed “A class” product! XD
DSC00223 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00224 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
靜音彈匣有送彈頂桿,可以把殘彈都送入HOP-UP內,容量130發。
There is a BB feeding pin in the silent magazine to push all the remaining BB’s into the hop-up, the capacity is 130 rounds.
DSC00221 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
高容量彈匣有320發,打開彈艙蓋可填入BB彈。
The capacity of the high-cap magazine is 320 rounds, open the upper cap to load the BB’s.
DSC00222 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

不過值得一提的是,這把槍所附的靜音彈匣非常特別,也專為擬真玩家所設計的,可以做30發或130發裝彈數的調整,這樣就可以拿這把去和GBB玩家一起打啦!
調整的方式,首先要將彈匣底蓋打開,將彈匣內膽取出。
But worth saying is the silent magazine in this box, it is specially designed for the realism players. It can be adjusted to 30 rounds or 130 rounds capacity. Adjusting to 30 rounds, you can also play with GBB players!
To adjust, first, open the magazine butt cap to take out the magazine compartment.
DSC00295 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
彈匣內膽的右側有一個調整鈕,往左撥就可以限制裝30發,往右撥則是中容量130發。
There is a switch on the right side of the compartment. Turn to the left to limit the capacity to 30 rounds; turn to the right to load 130 rounds to be the mid-cap mag.
DSC00297 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00296 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
不過畢竟不是正廠的產品,彈匣外殼的塑膠射出注料孔切的沒有很齊,也有毛邊。
However, it is not the genuine product, there are extra plastic material on the plastic injection 禁用字 without being cut.
DSC00301 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
內膽更是明顯,不過因為是裝在內部,也不影響功能和外觀,所以廠商就省略了研磨注料口毛邊的工序了吧。不過這個狀況就不太可能出現在馬牌的產品,以日本人龜毛的程度來講,應該就不會有這個狀況了吧。
The compartment is way too much! Since it is installed inside without affecting the function and appearance. I guess they skip the extra plastic material cutting process. But it is not possible to be seen in Marui products. Having the carefulness from Japanese, it is not supposed to be happened.
DSC00302 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

通槍條
Cleaning Rod
DSC00225 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

AKB15
終於把槍拿出來啦!哇賽~非常有質感、現代感、重金屬感的一把AK,連他老媽都快不認識啦!XD
AKB15
Finally taking out the rifle! Wow, the quality is very good, modern, heavy metal AK, her mother can almost not recognize her! XD
DSC00226 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

成槍含配件
整個包裝有的產品都在這裡。
Rifle Including Accessories
These are what in the box.
DSC00227 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

火帽
為鋼製的,做工滿粗糙的,造形有點像LCT/SRC的PWS FSC556火帽,不過網路搜尋了一下找不到此款火帽的型號,還有請高人指教呀!
但小弟我不太喜歡這個火帽,早在敗這把槍之前已經先敗了一個AK的火帽了,稍待再分享給大家。
Flash Hider
It is made of steel, but it is rough, the shape is kind of like LCT/SRC PWS FSC556 flash hider. But I cannot search for the model name of this flash hider. Please let me know if there is any one knows it.
But I do not like this flash hider, I purchased an AK flash hider prior than buying this rifle, I will show you later.
DSC00228 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
另外因為沒有AK的三角準星座,所以火帽無法像標準AK火帽一樣被三角準星座前的彈簧插銷限位固定,所以這款火帽有一個六角螺絲可以固定在槍管上。但仔細發現火帽是鎖歪的…-_-
算了,小問題,反正我之後都要換火帽了…
By the way, since there is no triangle front sight, the flash hider cannot be positioned by a spring pin like the standard AK flash hiders. So there is a small hex screw on the flash hider to fix it to the barrel. But I found the flash hider was not centrally located on the barrel…-_-
Never mind, this is a small problem, I will replace the flash hider eventually.
DSC00271 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

外管
外管有些可惜不是鋼的,是鋁合金陽極處理,不過也不錯了。應該是用共用件組裝的,所以雖然沒有裝AK的三角前準星,但仍然有保留下方插銷的凹槽。
Outer Barrel
It is a pity that the outer barrel is not made of steel but the anodizing aluminum, but it is not bad. I guess the barrel is the compatible part with the other models so even there is no triangle front sight, it still keeps the slots under the barrel for the pins.
DSC00229 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

前護木
為鋁合金硬陽處理的材質,左、右側各有6個M-LOK孔位。
Lower Handguard
It is made of anodizing aluminum, there are 6 M-LOK slots on both sides.
DSC00230 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00232 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
下方則是23個槽的Picatinny MIL-STD-1913軌道,取代原AK下護木並將槍管下方直到瓦斯管座下方刺刀座之前的外管都包覆了起來。
Underneath the handguard, there are 23 slots of Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail, it replaces the original lower handguard and covers the gas mount and outer barrel.
DSC00231 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
於護木的左側有ARCTRUS商標及槍身序號;但正式量產的槍身刻字是在槍身左側最後面和槍托接合的部份。
There is “ARCTRUS” trade mark and serial number on the left side of the handguard. But the engraving of the real firearm is on the rear left side near the connecting part with the stock.
DSC00233 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

槍身左側
下槍身鋼沖壓QPQ處理,QPQ是真槍會採用的滲氮處理,可使金屬部件變硬和增加了耐腐蝕性。我有認識非常專業的槍匠,一拿起這把槍不是看而是用”聞”的,就一口斷定這把下槍身是E&L所生產的槍身。真佩服他們,玩槍玩到都成精了,竟然可以用聞的@_@
槍身左側沒有附鏡軌,反正這把上槍身全都是Picatinny MIL-STD-1913軌道,也省得裝AK側邊鏡軌啦!
Left Side Receiver
Lower Receiver is made of stamping steel with QPQ processed. QPQ processing is the coating that the real firearms use, it can harden the metal part and increase the ability to anti-corrosion. I know very professional airsoftsmith, they carried the rifle but smelled it rather than seeing, and they advised this lower receiver was made by E&L. I am impressed, they play airsoft to be master, they can even smell @_@ the gun to know the manufacturer.
There is no scope mount on the left side of the receiver. Anyway, there are entire Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rails on the receiver, so there is no need for installing the scope side mount!
DSC00234 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

槍身右側
槍身上有正確的俄文射擊模式字樣、標準AK的槍機拉柄、射選撥桿、扳機及彈匣釋放鈕。
Right Side Receiver
There are correct Russian fire mode marking, standard AK charging handle, selector lever, trigger and magazine release button.
DSC00235 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

槍機拉柄
槍身右側則是保留AK的槍機拉柄,為鋼製的脫臘鑄造件,雖然只是一片裝飾的槍機,但因為是有厚度的鋼片,操作起來也非常扎實。
Charging Handle
It keeps the AK charging handle on the right-side receiver, it is made of dewaxing casting. Though it is a dummy bolt, it is a thick steel, very sturdy.
DSC00249 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

調整HOP-UP
和一般AK AEG一樣,拉住槍機拉柄才能調整HOP-UP。
Adjust Hop-up
Just like the standard AK AEG, pull the charging handle to adjust the Hop-up.
DSC00248 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

射選撥桿
鋼沖壓的AK射選撥桿含加大撥鈕,方便右手在不離開握把的狀態下以食指壓下射選扳手進行射選的切換。
Selector Lever
Stamping steel AK selector lever including the enlarged assist knob, it is convenient to use your forefinger to press the selector lever to control the fire mode without hand away from the pistol grip.
DSC00250 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

AK彈匣卡榫釋放鈕與扳機
當然也是鋼沖壓件,扳機和槍機拉柄一樣為鋼製的脫臘鑄造件非常堅固。這些部份仍保留AK的基本結構及部件,她老媽終於認得她啦XD
AK Magazine Catch and Trigger
Surely the magazine catch is made of stamping steel. The trigger is made of dewaxing casting as the charging handle, very sturdy. These parts keep the original AK basic structure and components. Her mother finally recognizes her! XD
DSC00329 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

彈簧釋放鈕
順道一提的是,這把AK有個彈簧釋放的功能。在連發射擊模式下,當停止射擊時,馬達停止運轉時,止逆爪就會扣住一號齒,防止因馬達停止運作但因慣性作用的關係,造成齒輪逆轉。但因為每次連發停止時,齒輪停止的位置不見得都會回覆到起始的狀態,有可能是彈簧半壓縮的狀態,這個時候,如果擺久了沒使用,彈簧的彈性就可能因為長期的壓縮而造成彈性疲乏。我之前就有過這種經驗,有一把槍久沒用了,原廠初速有約100m/s,但後再來玩的時候只剩70m/s。
這個功能就是為了避免久不使用造成彈簧彈性疲乏的問題。在連發射擊後,按壓這個按鈕,會聽到齒輪在轉動的聲音,這時就是因為齒逆爪被放開,齒輪也就被鬆開,活塞與彈簧就可以彈回起始的位置。
不過我還是建議,依安全法則,遊戲結束後,卸彈匣,再朝沒人的地方或靶區以單發開個幾槍,一方面可把在hop-up裡的殘彈清光,一方面可以使活塞推覆到正常起始的位置,此時彈簧就是相對鬆的,也就不需要再按彈簧釋放鈕了,而按了也沒用,因為此時活塞此被彈簧推至最前面的位置,放開止逆爪也齒輪也不會作動。據我的了解,常釋放止逆爪會增加活塞齒被三號齒磨耗的狀況,所以還是依正確的安全規則,遊戲結束後,卸彈匣、切單發射個發再關保險。
Spring Tension Release Button
By the way, there is a spring tension release function in this AK. In full auto mode, when cease firing, the motor stops turning, the anti-reversal lever catches the bevel gear. In order to prevent the gears are turned reversely caused by the inertia of the motor. But when every time ceasing firing, the gears do not stop at the original position, so the spring is half pressed, keeping this position if not used again for a period of time, the spring elasticity becomes elastic fatigue due to long term pressing. I had the experience before. I got one AEG without using for a long time, the originally velocity from the factory is about 100m/s, when I again wanted to play, it became 70m/s only.
This function is to prevent the elastic fatigue problem from long term not using. After full auto, pressing this button can hear the sound of gears moving. It is because the anti-reversal lever is released, so the gears are released, the piston and spring is bounced back to the original position.
But I suggest following the safety rules, when the game is over, release the magazine, aim to the place with no body to shoot several shots in semi. By doing this way, the remaining BB's left inside the hop-up chamber could be depleted, the piston could also be pushed to the starting position. At this condition, the spring is relative loose so there is no need to press the spring tension release button, even it is pressed, there is no working because the piston has already been pushed to the very front position. The gears would not be moved when releasing the anti-reversal lever. Per my understanding, releasing the anti-reversal lever too often increases the condition of sector gear teeth damage. So it is better to follow the correct safety rules, when the game is over, release the magazine, turn to semi to shoot several shots and then turn to safety.
DSC00328 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

握把
握把採用PTS MOE樣式的握把,當然是沒商標的A貨啦!
不過這個握把真的好握耶!不像一般AK的握把這麼厚,握起來像GBB的一樣呢!
Pistol Grip
The pistol grip is the PTS MOE style grip, surely it is an “A” product without trade mark!
But this grip is very good to hold! Not like the regular AK AEG which is thicker, it is just like holding a GBBR!
DSC00238 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00239 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
打開握把底蓋則可調整馬達間隙。不過握把底蓋拿到的時候就已經有快斷裂的狀況了,先用快乾膠補強一下,不然很快就會斷掉了。如果是台廠的槍,二話不說馬上打電話去淦ㄍㄧㄠ一下要求換新品,偏偏這是沒聽過的牌子也沒網站的大陸槍,又是在海外店家買的,算了,摸摸鼻子想一想這把槍的價格,就還不會太不爽了...
Opening the grip butt plate to adjust the motor gap. But it was almost broken when I opened the box in the beginning, so I used cyanoacrylate adhesive to fix it or it would be broken soon. If it was a Taiwan made gun, I would not think more but call the service call to complain and then go to the store to ask replacing a new gun. However, it is a China made gun with never heard of brand without official website either, and it was purchased from foreign country, forget it, think about the price of this gun, then it would be ok…
DSC00237 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

槍身下方
裸露在外的電線...算了,一樣,摸摸鼻子想一想這把槍的價格...
Underneath Receiver
The power cords are exposed in the magazine compartment…never mind, the same, think about the price of this gun…
DSC00236 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

ACR槍托
這把槍資本主義化的其中一點就是採用ACR槍托,基本上ACR托只有ACR可以裝,Arex竟然做了一個ACR托的轉接座並且成功安裝在AK上了。之前看一些AK潮槍版是安裝M4尾托桿,總是覺得比例和感覺怪怪的,感覺像是硬接上去的很突兀,但裝上ACR托的AK,竟然還滿合適的不錯看耶!
ACR Stock
One of the capitalism feature in this gun is to adapt the ACR stock. Basically, ACR stock can only be compatible with the ACR, but Arex designs an ACR adapter and successfully installs it to the AK. Most of the fashion modern style AK’s equip with M4 buffer tube, I always think the feeling is kind of weird, it feels like the butter tube is connected abruptly. But the AK with ACR stock is unexpectedly fit and good looking!

ACR槍托左側
轉接座上鎖附一個鋼製背帶環,使用單點式的槍背帶則可扣此背帶環。
ACR Stock Left Side
There is a steel sling mount fastened on the adapter. Using single point sling to hook this sling mount.
DSC00240 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00246 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

ACR槍托右側
基本上與左側對稱,只是ACR托是往右折疊,和AK折疊托是往左邊折疊不一樣。不過這點讓我注意到,原來這Centaur B AEG是依2015年年底看到的原型槍的版本,因為2017年美國Shot Show所展出的版本,Arex應該是重新開發槍托,仿造ACR槍托的造形下去做變化,並且將其改回原AK折疊托的版本是往左側折疊。靠近底扳的洞可安裝快拆背帶扣環,我想它應該是可以被換到左側的,還沒換過,之後再試試。
ACR Stock Right Side
Basically it is symmetrical as the left side, but the ACR stock is folded to the right which is different than the AK folding stock to be folded to the left. So I notice that this Centaur B AEG was actually the original prototype released in 2015. Because the version exposed in Shot Show in 2017, Arex redesigned the stock to imitate the ACR stock to change the design and change back to be like the AK folding stock which is folded to the left. There is a hole close to the butt pad is for QD sling attachment. I think it could be changed to the left side, I did not try and will try later.
DSC00244 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

以下是我google到的真槍AKB15,照片是2017年美國Shot Show拍攝的。從真鐵的照片可以看出槍托樣式雖然差不多,但已經不是標準ACR槍托了,是改他們自己設計的槍托,而且是折向左側,而不是右側會影響射選撥桿的操作。另外槍托上有4個孔,看介紹影片,那4個孔可以在拆卸槍時,將拔出來的插銷再插入槍托,就不會有要裝槍時找不到插銷的窘境
再來就是一體式上槍身的設計和真鐵也是有些差距的,主要是差在長度,真鐵的上槍身比較短,只有延伸到瓦斯管座的後半部,但這把玩具槍是延伸到只有露出刺刀座的部份。
I found the real firearm AKB15 pictures from Google below. The pictures were taken in Shot Show in2017. From the pictures you can see the stock style is almost the same, it has not been the standard ACR stock, but their own design, and it is folded to the left rather than right that affecting the operation of fire selector lever. There are four holes on the stock, based on the video, these four holes are used for inserting the receiver pins. Inserting the pins into the stock so that the pins would not be lost when assembling back the receiver.
The other difference is the one-piece upper receiver design, it is different than the real firearm. The main difference is in length. The real firearm is shorter to extend to the second half of the gas block, but the upper receiver in this replica extends to the bayonet mount position.

AKB-15_1 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
AKB-15_2 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
不過,依目前玩具槍的造形,就是依照當初2015年原型槍的設定,採用ACR槍托往右折、延伸至瓦斯管座的後半部的上槍身、採用ABUS折疊彈跳式準星照門組等。所以我猜測,這把槍應該是當初玩具槍廠看到原型槍依原型槍的設定而開發出來的。疏不知2017年上市後,正式的量產的版本原廠做了一些變更。所以說這把槍失真嗎?其實也倒不至於啦,它其實是把仿「原型槍」的擬真槍。
However, according to the design of the replic, it was the original prototype gun setup in 2015, which adapted ACR stock to be folded to the right, extended upper receiver to the gas block position, attached ABUS folding back-up sight set etc. Therefore, I assume this replica was developed according to the prototype gun setting. No one knows Arex changed the setting when it was released to the market in 2017. So are you saying this replica was not realistic? In the matter of fact, it was not, it was a realistic replica by duplicating the “prototype”.
AREX AKB15 CONCEPT FIRST LOOK by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

槍托折疊狀態
槍托的於槍身端的折疊關結是鑄鐵件非常堅固
Folding Position
The hinge of the receiver side is a steel part, very sturdy.
DSC00272 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00275 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00274 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

ACR槍托可做六段長度的調整、貼腮可以稍微的往上調整,不過幅度有限。
ACR stock has six adjustable lengths, the check rest can be adjusted slightly but the range is limited.
DSC00241 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00243 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

槍托底板
由兩個十字螺絲鎖附的橡膠槍托底扳,抵肩時還算舒服啦!
Stock Butt Pad
A rubber butt pad is fastened by two Philips screws, it is comfortable when propping against the shoulder.
DSC00247 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

不過模線的毛邊和塑膠射出口的殘料仍很明顯...畢竟是A貨麻...一樣算了,摸摸鼻子想一想這把槍的價格,就還不會太不爽了...
But the molding 禁用字 and the extra materials by plastic injection were not cut/removed thoroughly…after all, it is an “A” product…forget it, think about the price of this gun, it is ok…
DSC00245 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00242 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

好吧,來試打看看吧!
OK, let’s try the gun!

初速/循環射速
我使用的是0.2g BB彈及Acetech AC6000 BB彈測速器,先使用火狐FireFox的7.4V 1,200mAh 20C鋰聚電池進行測試。測試單發,初速都落在約101~103m/s,還算滿隱定的
Muzzle Velocity/ROF
I use 0.2g BB and Acetech AC6000 airsoft chronograph. Let’s use FireFox 7.4V 1,200mAh 20C Li-Po battery to conduct the shooting test. Semi test, the velocities fall between 331 to 338FPS, pretty constant.
00001 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
再來看以7.4V電池開連發測循環射速的表現:
9.6RPS...嗯,用7.4V電池的表現的確弱了些...
Then let’s see the ROF by 7.4V battery.
9.6RPS…it is weaker by using 7.4V battery.
00002 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
再來以火狐FireFox的11.1V 1,200mAh 20C鋰聚電池進行測試。測試單發,初速也是滿穩定的,約102~103m/s
Then using FireFox 11.1V 1,200mAh 20C Li-Po battery to conduct the test. Semi test, the velocity is constant with 335 to 338FPS.
00003 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
不過以11.1V電池測循環射速就可以拉到16.5RPS,有達到我期待的水準
But the ROF by 11.1V battery increases to 16.5RPS, that is what I expect.
00005 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
不過在W*C網站上介紹的諸元,初速為116-122m/s,循環射速為12,和我實際測出來的有差異耶...以實測出來的初速來看,應該是只有用到M100的彈簧,不過以11.1V電池,可以把循環射速拉到15以上的水準。反正我隊上都打的不強,這個初速還可以接受囉!之後來拆槍後,試試看它的快拆彈簧設計,再來自己換一根M120彈簧試試;哪天失心風時,再去給裝*火*給它改為猛爆後作力AK!
But based on the specification on W*C, the velocity is 116-122m/s (381 to 400FPS), the ROF is 12, which is different than my testing result. Based on the velocity I tested, it should be equipped with M100 spring, but using 11.1V battery, it can increase the ROF to above 15. However, we do not play high velocity in my team, it is acceptable with this velocity! After disassembling, I will try its QD spring change design and then change a M120 spring to try; Maybe one day when I lose my mind, I will go for F*** Power Studio to modify to the recoil AK AEG.
DSC00327 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

照我開箱文的往例,最終都是要把它拆光光來看一下內部的機構,不過在拆光光之前,先來組一下準星照門、上個彈匣來整體看一看這把潮到出水的AKB15吧!
According to my previous unbox review article, the gun will be disassembled to check the internal mechanism, but before that, let’s assemble the sights and magazine to check this fashion AKB15!
DSC00304 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00303 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00305 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00306 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00307 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00308 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00309 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00310 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
DSC00311 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr

謝謝各位酷友又看我囉說啦!有空我再分享拆光光的開箱給各位,謝謝觀賞。
Thanks for reading my article, I will show you the disassembling when I have free time. Thank you.
個人武裝:
WE M1911A1/M1911雕花版/G35 Gen3/G26/G27原力
VFC M4 CQB/AVALON BCM4 16"
Marui AUG EOD RAS Assy. IV
ICS SG-551 SWAT DE

好久沒看到這麼正式的開箱文

好險不是AKB48

[ 本帖最後由 剪刀手壩子 於 2018-6-3 17:45 編輯 ]
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ac/ed/6d/aced6dd2571415b6a2dc67553f383e00.jpg

雖然沒中毒,但好文推一個

這個太噁心,不推不行,期待你的爆槍文,資本主義萬萬歲!!!

好槍阿 可惜是AEG+中國製
GBB才能毒到我

喔喔!對對對!就是這個,這家是之前沒看過的廠商耶!
引用:
原帖由 watsonfucker 於 2018/6/3 04:33 PM 發表
http://www.mos-manufacture.com/

官網是這個?
個人武裝:
ICS SG-551 SWAT DE

這把三月底買的,六月初才寫完開箱...下班後又要帶小孩餵奶換尿布...能有多餘的時間寫開箱文都是慢摱擠出來的...所以還要再等一半子囉XD size]
引用:
原帖由 020477764 於 2018/6/3 08:08 AM 發表
這個太噁心,不推不行,期待你的爆槍文,資本主義萬萬歲!!!
個人武裝:
ICS SG-551 SWAT DE

其實現在中國製的槍已經不懶了耶!當然我也想愛台灣支持台廠啦,只是台廠沒出這把咩,而且價格又這麼殺...
可以去找桃園武*火力改後作力套件呀!我在武哈打過,比GBB猛,很扯...
引用:
原帖由 jk19880624 於 2018/6/3 11:26 AM 發表
好槍阿 可惜是AEG+中國製
GBB才能毒到我
個人武裝:
ICS SG-551 SWAT DE

謝謝軍火上將的支持,小弟深感榮幸!
引用:
原帖由 剪刀手壩子 於 2018/6/2 09:52 PM 發表
好久沒看到這麼正式的開箱文

好險不是AKB48
個人武裝:
ICS SG-551 SWAT DE

好文必推!
有些大陸品牌在設計也越來越用心了
鏗鏘落地~一枚彈殼的嘆息。

是呀...台廠要加油了!
個人武裝:
ICS SG-551 SWAT DE

現在做AK系的廠商都很有勇氣,但正好是AK迷之福~~~

機匣是重新開衝壓的~~~終於看到非LCT/GHK的老模具

.....但露天根本搜不到.........

[ 本帖最後由 MK2009 於 2018-7-15 11:23 編輯 ]

請問是指它的這個一體式上槍身嗎?
這個應該是鋁合金擠形成形再做CNC加工的,應該不是衝壓的喔!這把槍,的確是要開不少新的模具...很美!
DSC00259 by Tim功哥, 於 Flickr
引用:
原帖由 MK2009 於 2018/7/15 11:19 AM 發表
現在做AK系的廠商都很有勇氣,但正好是AK迷之福~~~

機匣是重新開衝壓的~~~終於看到非LCT/GHK的老模具

.....但露天根本搜不到.........
個人武裝:
ICS SG-551 SWAT DE

發新話題